“I’m so glad to have Martha on my team!”
My experience with Martha has been so much more than social media. Her skillful guidance has helped me to navigate many other aspects of building a business around my book. Her sense of humor and ability to target the real issues make the process fast and fun. I’m so glad to have Martha on my team!”
“Martha took the time to … walk me through, step by step,
how I could instantly improve and streamline my Social Media…”
I am so glad I hired Martha Giffen to help me figure out how to incorporate social media into my marketing plan. Martha took the time to look at what I was doing on Social Media and walk me through, step by step, how I could instantly improve and streamline my Social Media efforts and get more sales and clients quickly. Martha’s coaching helped me fill up my Video Profits class as well as begin to implement an easy and fast strategy that will make a huge impact in the growth of my company.
Rhonda Ryder, Video & Copywriting Strategist
“Working with Martha exceeded all my expectations.”
“Social Media is the major tool I use to reach new clients. Thank you Martha Giffen for teaching me how to do it! Working with Martha exceeded all my expectations.”
“Martha has the best, easy to understand way of teaching social media.
I actually ‘got it.’”
“Martha has the best, easy to understand way of teaching social media. I actually “got it.” Thank you Martha for your no-nonsense, but real teaching style.”
Lori Yeats, LoriYeats.com
Martha “helped me create a very doable strategy to share more of who I am and what I have to offer…”
Wow, my first session with Martha had me so excited. She pointed out the obvious in ways to post on social media from my own blog pages – obvious to her but not to me! She also helped me create a very doable strategy to share more of who I am and what I have to offer to entrepreneurial and professional women to grow their business and life in harmony with their soul. I am so excited to continue our work together!
Cheri Valentine, www.CheriValentine.com
“…it was an entertaining hour filled with nugget after juicy nugget of spicy information.”
“I shared what was to be a working hour with Martha Giffen and instead it was an entertaining hour filled with nugget after juicy nugget of spicy information. It just kept coming like an avalanche!
“She is so filled with not only knowledge about Twitter but also has resources galore to put me in touch with groups that she thinks will advance me.
She told me so many money making ideas it was phenomenal. I would highly recommend her consult to anyone wanting to improve their social media. Thank goodness it was recorded, because there was a plethora of information and it was delivered by a super friendly, empathic, southern voice. She is a delight!”
Sarah Wood, EvolvingAdvisors.com
More Praise For Martha Giffen…
- Martha has a gift to take the mystery out of social media, and help even novices get started without the confusion and overwhelm. Martha was a recent virtual presenter at one of my Business Mastermind Conferences. Avoiding any jargon, she profoundly helped my clients understand the anatomy of the three most important Social Media sites, and how they can be used in their transformational Healing and Coaching businesses. I highly recommend Martha to anyone who wants to avoid the overwhelm and get started in an easy to implement, step by step way. ~ Ingrid Dinter
- “Everyone in business or in a direct sales company knows the importance of Social Media Marketing. I have several friends who specialize in that business.I took coaching classes in Social Media from a true guru in the business, Martha Giffen. A published author, speaker and now friend, she can help you any business build their presence. Check out her facebook page and give her a call.”
~ Kathy Sterling, SterlingDecorating.net
- “I have never met anyone as sincere and dedicated to keeping up with the latest in newest methods and techniques for a profitable blogging experience. Martha is funny, sharp and very personable. She teaches you what REALLY WORKS!” ~ Marian LaSalle, MarketingMadeEasy.com
- “Thanks for the great information in last night’s webinar. Prior to last night, I was totally clueless about using Twitter and Pinterest. You gave us a lot of really good information. Thanks for helping us!” ~ Jade McCay
- “Thank you Martha! Always learn a lot from you . . .” ~ Janet Gee
- “If you saw my copy of Be Social Be Rich, you would see all the underlining, highlighting, and notes in the margins. There is that much information!” ~ Edie Dykeman, EdieDykeman.com
- “Learning from Martha Giffen is like sitting down with a favorite friend and having coffee together. Her no-nonsense, yet gentle teaching style has you learning new things without realizing it. She takes the huge topic of social media and turns it into manageable, bite-size pieces of invaluable and actionable information. She shows you the basics and then spills the secrets of the truly successful people.” ~ LisbethTanz, The Hired Pen, YourWordsYourVoice.com