When it comes to having a successful online business, you have to have a plan.
Get in the habit of formulating weekly goals, writing your plan down, then taking action on it.
Either do this at the end of your work week or before the start of the new week. Sundays work out to be a great time for me.
Questions to help you achieve your goals. . . . .
Answer these questions before you begin your work week and you’ll be amazed at what you will be able to accomplish!
- What was my greatest accomplishment this week?
- What did I struggle to get done? Why?
- What time-wasters showed up? How can I eliminate those this week?
- What’s the most important task I need to accomplish this week?
- What am I willing to do to make that goal a reality this week?
You see, once you start to answer these questions, it will become clear to you what you need to work on for the following week. It’s a great way to get your mind focused on your goals.
Always write down your weekly goals. Review them at the beginning of each day. You will feel a sense of accomplishment during the week as you knock out your tasks.
It seems like a simple solution to a common problem. The problem of spinning your wheels more than actually getting the work done. It’s easy to get distracted when you work from home. This reality check each week will help youi achieve success.
Try it and let me know how it works!