How about a post about cool tools? Neat little sites that let you plug in info and they spit out some quick, useful data. Sound good? I think you’ll find these fun!
- TweetEffect - Just enter your Twitter screen name and you’ll see a list of your last tweets. Beside the tweet, there will be a little number telling you if you lost followers or gained any when you posted that tweet. This is beneficial because if you find out that every time you tweet out a link to one of your promotions, you lose a truck load of followers, it just might help you rethink how you are delivering the message!
- Twitaholic – A fun place to check out your Twitter stats and, if you are so inclined, check the stats of your favorite Twitter followers!
- Klout – Enter your Twitter handle here and you’ll get stats on the reach of your social influence. Again, it’s fun, has graphs, and will give you an opinion on what kind of social connector you really are!
- We-We Monitor – Just enter your website or blog url and they will give you a score based on how much of your copy is customer-focused and how much is self-focused. Pretty attractive, this one. You can find out if you are all about me, me, me, or we, we, we!
- Advanced Marketing Institute – Want to know the “emotional” pull of your next headline? Here’s a free tool that let’s you do just that. Enter that blog title and see if the experts think it will draw in readers – and why. I think you’ll like this one!
You know, sometimes I think we let the sheer numbers get in the way of what we’re trying to do. Of course we all need stats, but why can’t we have a little fun while gathering some cool data too?
I think we can!