It’s a challenge! My friend Dorien from MoreInMedia has written a blog post about 7 random facts you probably don’t want to know about herself and has challenged me (and 4 others) to do the same.
I’m always up for a challenge so here goes:
7 Random Facts about me that you probably don’t know:
- My first job was teaching piano lessons. At age 14. That was the beginning of my “work at home” mindset! The “how to work at home and actually make money” mindset hadn’t clicked yet!
- I had lunch once at the Vice President’s residence in D. C. Al and Tipper Gore were the hosts. Ok, they didn’t make it but that lunch is seared in my memory forever!
- My hair *might* not be true blonde. Enough said.
- I met my husband in 6th grade. I know. But believe it or not, we both kissed a few frogs and froggets before tying the knot!
- I once ran for public office. I lost by 4 votes but who’s counting?
- My first plane ride was in a private plane piloted by my uncle. I didn’t fly on a commercial flight til I was almost 30.
- Many people in my hometown still call me “Martha Jane.” (all good southern girls have double names, don’t ya know?!)
- I never wear sunglasses because I can’t hear when I have them on
There, now you know. I do have a little quirkiness!
Soooooo . . .
The rules of the challenge say I have to pass the challenge on to five more bloggers. I’ve picked out (or am picking on) some bloggers that I think you’ll really enjoy! Their blogs are fun so I’m sure their random facts will be even more so!
Passing the torch to:
Believe me, you will enjoy these bloggers! After all, with site names like “Working Naked” and “Life Without Tampons” and “Get Out Of Stuck,” who can go wrong??
Have fun my friends!