Did you know that a simple attitude of gratitude can be a powerful force? Forget the fact that it’s just plain good for you, genuine thankfulness creates huge ripples for success. In your online business or anywhere else!
The month of November is thankfulness month and there’s plenty of ways you can share your gratitude!
- Social Media – An obvious choice. Read a super duper blog post? See an incredible idea? Share it with others. Not once, not twice, but how about all across the boards? Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, etc. You get the picture. What better and easier way to say thank you?
- Has your latest book find helped you? Why not write a review on your blog? Or maybe an Amazon review? At the very least, click the Amazon “like” button next to the title.
- Get personal. Remember the old-fashioned thank you note? Well, it’s still around and not at all dated. Want to show gratitude with an all-out personal touch? Hand write that note and stick it in the mail. I promise. It’s meaningful message will be cherished.
- Sold on a service or product? How about submitting a written recommendation they can use in their marketing? Always include your name, website, and contact info.
- Referrals. Did someone do a stand up job for you? Maybe a web designer, graphics expert, or social media trainer? The best way to show appreciation is to refer others their way. Being in a network of people who willingly help others increase their business will multiply yours!
You see, being grateful has so many benefits. Besides lifting your own spirits, when you acknowledge someone else, the ripple effect is far reaching!
After all, we’re all in this together!