Some people have the misconception that blog challenges are for new bloggers only. Au Contraire.
The fastest and most deliberate way to ramp up your blog is to participate in a challenge. Here’s some of my reasons for being part of it:
- Community of other bloggers. This is so important, I’m putting it at the top of the list. There is nothing like having the support of a blogging community when you are trying to take your blog to the next level. They will guide you, nurture you, and be your best cheerleader. Need I say more?
- Accountability. So many people want to keep their blogs going. Want to establish a reader base. Want their blog to be the resource in their niche. I’ve got news for you. Wanting it isn’t enough! When you sign up to blog for 31 days, you are making yourself accountable. Take my word for it. It works!
- Creates a habit. Did you know habits are formed in a month? Writing your blog is nothing but a good habit. This will help you get into it.
- Improve your writing. When you write more and read more, your own writing will improve. Enough said.
- Increased readers. Ok, got your attention now! We all want more readers to our blogs. The challenges provide that. Other participants will read your blog, some will promote your blog, and many will blogroll you on their site. Can you say win/win?
- Income potential. Yes, there will be some people who see your blog during this challenge that may want your products, need your services, or learn that you are the expert in your field. This can all lead to money in the bank! Enough said?
- Friendships are formed. This may seem like a weird one, but hear me out. Think about people you want to partner with. Do business with. Your friends are sometimes the best matches. The friendships I’ve made while doing blog challenges have lead to JV partnerships, mastermind groups, and referrals for my services. I can’t say enough about the power of making friends with your fellow bloggers. Here’s your chance!
OK, you can go to: 31 Days Blog Challenge and join me.
I know. It started yesterday. Don’t worry, they’ll still let you in!
p.s. And did I mention, weekends are free on this challenge? Hurry!