There are more online businesses now than ever before! It seems so many people are looking for the shortcuts and I have to say: It takes time.
Having said that, there are some steps you can take to speed up the process. Here are 5 ways to grow your online business faster than the norm:
- Coaching. Without a doubt, this is my number one favorite way to jumpstart a business and get it moving forward at a fast rate. Why? Because a coach/mentor has already done what you are trying to do, made the mistakes you don’t have time for, and makes sure you stay on the right track. A little advice here: Talk to their students and make sure they are achieving fast results before you spend your hard earned money! Here’s the program that worked for me: Portable Empire Coaching
- Outsourcing. Yes, I know you have a limited budget, but surprise! It doesn’t take a huge bankroll to begin outsourcing. Start with things you don’t like to do or take up way too much of your time. Check out Fiverr first. (All projects are $5.00) Then head over to eLance for larger ones. You’ll find your day goes much faster and easier if you leave the nonessentials to someone else!
- Webinars. Host a webinar teaching what you know or better yet, host a webinar for someone else to teach a new concept to your audience. People are hungry for information and are willing to take the time to learn. Schedule these at the same time every week and watch your customer list grow!
- Social Media. You knew this one was coming! There’s no way to grow at a rapid rate without using it. Go ahead, put up that Facebook Page, create your killer profile for LinkedIn, find customers on Twitter, and pin your blog posts to Pinterest. The list goes on and on. But one thing’s for sure. It works and it works fast! (if you need help in that area, sign up to work with me!)
- Stay focused. If there’s one way to sabotage your own online success, it’s with lack of focus. You know the drill. You must set goals, have a way to measure your growth, and keep your mind focused on what you are trying to do. It’s so easy to get distracted with all the bells and whistles on the web, but with clear goals in place and a good grasp on what you are trying to accomplish, the focusing part should get easier!
The point is, there are no short-cuts to online business success but there are powerful ways to shorten the learning curve and make it quicker and easier. Why not take advantage?