Everybody wants to make more money, right? Not just for the sake of making it, but the for freedom that comes with it. Problem is, most people just want to talk about making more money and in the end, they never do.
Here’s my own ideas on how to create that freedom you want for 2014:
- Set your financial goals. I know. Some of you turned off right there. It sounds too simple and for that reason you never do it. Yet, if you don’t know your goal, you will never achieve it. Simply saying “I want to make more money” doesn’t cut it. That’s like saying “I want to get skinny.” Doesn’t work. Saying “I want to make $100,000 in 2014″ has a much better chance!
- Write it down. OK, just saying it, won’t make it happen either! There is something powerful about the written word. Write down that goal. Put it where you can see it. Every. Day.
- Chunk it down. Like this. If you want to make $100,000 a year, then you need to know that means $8333 per month. That calculates to approximately $277 per day. Once you know your numbers “per day” you can formulate your daily plan. It won’t be a pipe dream, but something to achieve daily.
- Plan. What do you need to do every day to make that daily number happen? What tasks do you need to implement to achieve that goal? Maybe incorporating webinars, telesummits, speaking gigs, affiliate marketing, or other things into your mix? Maybe you need to tweak your marketing plan? It will be well worth your time and energy.
- Implement. All the plans in the world don’t add up to a whole heck of alot if not implemented. Get out there and DO THE WORK!
And last, but not least . . . .
- Keep a record! There is something about writing down your daily sales that helps produce MORE sales! Seeing your own progress will spur you on. Trust me. It works!
Now, go forth and be prosperous!