Wow! How do you like that heavy, Monday morning title? Are you ready to start your week with a bang or are you still looking for that first cup of coffee?
Every Monday starts with a list.
Well, it’s not boring if you think of your list as all the ways you are going to bring in money for the day!
Is your goal to make money today or “play” at having an online business?
Concrete strategies. . . .
Here is a typical Monday morning “to-do” list that you might find helpful:
- Write your daily blog post – This will get you in the “work” mode. Talk about whatever subject is near and dear to your heart today. Your niche is wanting to read a bit of helpful information. Give it to them!
- Promote a freebie to build your list — You should already have several of these ready to go. (If not, work on creating your freebie today!) You can find several of mine on this site
- Social networking — Engage in short conversations on Twitter and Facebook, answer a question relative to your niche on LinkedIn. Be sure and promote either a freebie (for list building) or a revenue producing product on the networks.
- “Talk” to your e-mail list – Say good morning, direct them to your blog post or a product link you are promoting.
- Share some love – Leave comments on other’s blogs and in the forums. Remember, all links that you leave trackback to your site!
- Set your weekly goals — This is crucial if you want results! Your goals will ultimately determine what the rest of your work week will consist of.
I once read where Mary Kay Ashe,the great founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics, operated daily with a list of only six items. Because I totally admire what she accomplished and I like minimalistic lists, this one is finished!
Incorporate my list into your day or start with your own.
Main idea is to start!
Now, get going!