OK, we’re ONLY 17 days into 2012, so if you haven’t gotten your productivity mojo on, you’ve still got time to pump it up!
Here’s some ways to get yourself moving in the right direction NOW!
- Write those goals down. And did I mention put them where you can see them every day? There is something powerful about the written word and reinforcing by reading your goals daily will always get you moving!
- Work in small chunks. Break your daily goals down into 1-2 hour chunks and they are easier to get accomplished. Remember to take 10-15 minute breaks between each chunk!
- Be consistent. Rome wasn’t built in a day but it was built by people doing something every. single. day.
- Find a buddy. This has to do with accountability. If you have someone you can tell your goals to and who will hold you accountable, you are more than half-way home!
- Watch out for shiny objects. Distractions can destroy your productivity. Be aware of what yours are, and take precautions. Limit phone calls, social media time, and goofing off time!
- Use the “Rewards System.” Yes, for yourself. Put a reward out there for yourself (something tangible) that you will receive when the job is done.
- Clear your workspace. This one tip can make all the difference. If you are surrounded by clutter, it’s impossible to be productive. Once you tidy up your space, you’ll find your mind and body more inclined to follow your daily plans.
While productivity isn’t the sexiest topic in the world, it is important for your online business success.
So, now you know!