Twitter. It’s one my favorite subjects. I like all things Twitter but you really have to stay on your toes to keep up with all the available tools out there to help you maximize your tweeting.
Here are a few great sites that I use and I think you’ll enjoy too:
- WeFollow.com – A great place to find other people interested in your niche.
- Retweet.com – Site is exactly what it says: “News for the people. By the people.”
- Tinker.com – Want to join in a conversation about a certain subject or a particular niche? This is this place!
- Tweetmeme.com – This site is all about the links. Give you the “hottest links on Twitter.” You decide.
- Tweetchat.com – Hashtag chat. Just enter a hashtag conversation you would like to follow (ex: #WAHM) and you can follow and join in if you’d like.
These are all super-duper ways you can find your target audience. Play around with them, see which ones you like best and let the conversations begin!
Here’s to building your twitter voice. One conversation at a time!
Need More Help?? TweetWithMartha.com