Sometimes we get so bogged down trying to think, that we forget there are quick and time-proven ways to generate great ideas.
Have you tried any of these lately?
- Lists - One of the easiest ways to churn out a blog post that people like to read is simply writing a list post. It can be anything in your niche such as tips, tools, other blogs, etc. Oh,and did I mention, Google likes lists too?
- Tutorials - Who doesn’t want to learn something new? Whatever your expertise, how about a “how-to” tutorial on the subject? You can make it easy by using a video.
- Interviews - This is one of my personal favorites because it brings more interest to your blog. Plus, as an added bonus, you can ask your interviewee questions YOU want the answer to and learn as you produce the blog content.
- Controversy - While this can make your blog stand out in the crowd, it can also backfire. Use with caution. If there is a debatable topic in your niche, go for it!
- Solve a problem - Who doesn’t want to read this one?
- Debunk a myth - There are all kinds of myths lurking out there. Pick one relative to your niche and get going!
- Help a newbie - Everyone started at the beginning. Even you. Tell your story of mistakes and ways you became successful in your niche. The newbie is starved for the info.
- Guest bloggers - Utilizing someone elses brain is always good. This technique can also increase your blog readership if you pick folks with large followings.
Now, do you think you will have an easier time writing your posts this week? That is my intent with this post.