No matter how hard you try to make your online business work, if you are making any of the following big blunders, it’s just not going to happen!
- You don’t know your end game. When is the last time you sat down and wrote out results-oriented goals? Short term and long term are needed here. Where do you want your biz to be in 6 months? One year? Five years?
- You work IN your business instead of FOR your business. There’s no need to become a slave to your biz. Set some boundaries for yourself and outsource as much as possible. After all, is it time well spent doing clerical duties when you can hire that out or should you be concentrating your own energies elsewhere?
- No killer support system. Do you have a coach? A mentor? Accountability or mastermind group? What about a good like-minded community that will help you achieve your goals? Being a one-person show can only get you so far.
- You get in your own way. Thinking and doing are two different things. If you are spending too much time on the thinking part and not taking the necessary actions to make results happen, your business will never fly.
- No reliable revenue source. What are you selling? Is it producing a steady stream of moolah? If not, maybe you need to add products or customers. Either one will increase your bottom line.
- A haphazard marketing plan. Just as important as setting goals, you need a marketing plan in place to make it all happen. Is yours working? Does it need tweaking or are you thinking “what marketing plan?”
Having a business is fun and exciting but there are some key factors that separate the successful ones from the others.
Now you know! Get out there and make it happen!