Are you using article marketing in your online biz? It’s really an overlooked area that can help your business pick up steam.
There are several reasons people aren’t using article marketing. Are these some of your own?
- Takes too much time. After all, I’m writing a blog. Isn’t that enough?
- Not sure where to submit them.
- Can’t seem to see where the return-on-investment (ROI) is.
- I’m not an article writer.
Those are all fine and dandy excuses but the fact is, article marketing should be part of your overall marketing mix just like e-mail, blogging, and social media. And, I can show you that all of those above objections just don’t wash!
Yes, it’s true. You write a blog. And, that’s a lot of writing for one day. What if I told you that you could sit there, condense that blog post down, or expand on one subtopic, and wham, you’ve got an article written? That’s what I’m saying. It’s that simple. You are already at the writing table. Go ahead and write the article!
Not sure where to submit? Here are a couple of free article directories that I like:
- EzineArticles – This is probably the most active and most recognized. It takes only a few articles to become an “expert” and is well worth it! Any time you are labeled an expert is a good day, right?
- GoArticles – They say they are the largest article directory on the web. Enough said.
The return on investment is sometimes hard to gauge. However, for a very minimal amount of time invested, you will create backlinks, online visibility, and traffic generation. Now, what was that about ROI?
Your online marketing needs to include many parts to the overall mix. Don’t forget to include article marketing!