If you are trying to write a blog post several times a week, sometimes it’s hard to continually come up with great blog content. You want to blog regularly but also want that content well to be deep!
What’s a blogger to do??
Here are 7 of my favorite ways to create great blog content:
- Tell your readers about your new projects, what you are working on and what’s happening within your business. It makes for a really authentic post and creates excitement for your projects as well.
- Look at the news. Yes, sometimes a hot topic being discussed is exactly what you need to write about. Especially if it’s a controversial topic within your niche.
- Check out the forums in your niche. See if there’s a common thread running through them. Find a problem that everyone’s talking about and blog about that!
- Look at your Twitter stream. Chances are, there’s a topic or two over there you can expand on.
- Have someone else write the content. Can you say “guest blogger?”
- Recommendations are always appreciated by your readers. Give them links to your favorite sites and tell them why they are your favs!
- Choose a theme. Write about that topic on the same day each week.
Blog content is king. It’s a cliche’ at this point but still very true. If you have writer’s block, these tips should help you get your groove on again!