Facebook. It’s all the rage and everybody who’s anybody is participating!
Are you using it for your business? There are 500 million members on Facebook. Think you might find a few customers there?
Here are 7 good Facebook Tips:
- Your profile – Make sure your profile plainly states who you are and what you do. Think elevator speech!
- Picture – Put a current picture of yourself. Be sure to smile and look friendly!
- Your Website – Your website and any other pertinent links should be readily clickable on your profile. Don’t make folks have to hunt for you on the web!
- Link Your Blog – Link your blog to Facebook using Networked Blogs After that, invite all your friends to follow!
- Market Your Products – Include your links in your status updates!
- Create an Event — Use Facebook Events to promote your webinars, teleseminars, or product launches. Again, invite all your FB friends to attend.
- Promote Yourself – Always include your Facebook url on your e-mail signature and your business cards.
Facebook is connecting the world. Join in and get the face of your business out there!
p.s. You can connect with me on FB at : Facebook.com/marthagiffen