I’ve just finished a 31-day Ultimate Blog Challenge and even though I missed a couple of days, it was still a success in my book. The challenge is to blog 31 days straight and is put together by Michelle Shaeffer and Michele Scism. They are wonderful hosts and use a Facebook page to keep the group connected.
While there was no way for me to possibly visit the over 300 blogs participating, I did make the rounds on a regular basis of a few every day to see what was out there in the blogosphere. Here are a few gems I found:
- Lynn Brown – The blog is Learn It 2 Earn It and the title pretty much say it all! She writes about all things internet and her blog is layed out in a very user-friendly way. You’ll find basic tips to blogging tips and all things in between!
- Paul Taubman — He writes All About Gratitide. You knew I’d like this one, right? Gratitude is my middle name! I found his blog to be a great boost of sunshine and I think you will agree. He claims to spread happiness and gratitude. Who doesn’t want more of that?
- Karen Terry — She write the Full-Time Woman’s Blog and of course, that resonated with me as I am a full time woman and many times have waaay too much on my plate. She is a fairly new blogger and I find her blog refreshing and uplifting!
- Leanne Chesser — She runs Building Blocks Coaching and has a rockin’ good blog! Her blog is all about building the foundations of your stay-at-home business and she definitely delivers the goods. Big time!
- Dani Nir-McGrath — Over at Dani McGrath, you’ll find her dishing out home biz success tips and motivation to other aspiring mompreneurs. She has a great writing style, her blog is always interesting, and her blog just feels warm and inviting!
- Annie Infinite — Saucy Social Media is the blog and what a name! That alone should get your attention! I enjoyed discovering this blog and as a social media diva myself, I was happy to connect with the “social media sourceress!” You will too!
Last but not least. . . .
- Little Blue Chairs — This blog has absolutely nothing to do with online marketing but quickly became one of my favorites. Laurie Jensen Langston-Wiebe is a stay-at-home Mom and loves to dream up ways to make her house pretty and homey. She has an adorable way with words and her pictures with each post are clever and cute. I’m adding her here for fun. She’s decorating her house on a budget and taking the world along for the ride! It’s really an adventure!
My take-away. . . .
If you are a new blogger or a seasoned one, you can always benefit by being part of a larger group. When you stretch yourself, you will find that expansion takes you to new heights and the sky is the limit. Blog Challenges always take commitment and energy but they also produce incredible results. Mine have been fantastic and I am greateful for the experience.
Now, go check out my new blog finds. Have some fun!