Today, I’m covering the reasons you should be using LinkedIn and how it can help your business grow!
There is a big difference in LinkedIn and the other two. LinkedIn was created for business people to connect with each other and share information, networks, and ideas.
It has become SO much more!
Here is a list of all the wonderful tools that make LinkedIn such an awesome social media site:
- Building relationships within your industry. LinkedIn groups help you find associations in your particular niche or industry that you might otherwise be unaware of.
- Recommendations. Having recommendations from satisfied clients can help you grow your credibility. It also lets others get quick evaluations of your work and can help you acquire new clients through online recommendations.
- Finding JV Partners. What better place to look for others who just might be interested in partnering with you on that new project?
- Blog Linking. You can link your blog to your LinkedIn profile and others can easily click over to your site. Another great feature: Your blog posts will show up on your LinkedIn page also. So, your potential clients can quickly scan and see if your business is what they are looking for!
- Forums. You have an opportunity to answer questions in the forums. This is a fantastic way to build your brand recognition and solidify your expertise among others.
43 million (and growing) members!
How’s that for an awesome statistic? LinkedIn is the happening place for business owners and top executives to build their networks within their industries.
Head on over, check it out, and if you’ve not joined yet, do it! It’s free.
p.s. We are all in this together. . . . . don’t forget to connect with me! http://linkedin.com/in/marthagiffen